It’s been a fun week with the launch of this new site and feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world. It seriously feels so good to be back in the swing of things and feel like I’m excited to be creating content again. I mean… one post over almost three months? Not so good. BUT the upside to that is that I was busy doing other fun things that are valuable too. It’s all about that online/offline dance, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we’re still finding it.
With that, let’s get onto the links!
B E S T & W O R S T
best: the site relaunch & feeling very on top of life things
worst: finding those darn w-2s sent out in january… anyone else?
L I N K S W O R T H M U S I N G O V E R
- When you find your dream apartment…
- I’m always a sucker for words that have untranslatable emotions in English
- Even though I don’t eat red meat, I’m seriously thinking of switching gears and trying the whole 30
- And the reason I want to try Whole 30 is because it perfectly aligns with my blood type (O+) and the way I apparently should be eating re the blood type diet
- Noted, noted & noted
- And lastly… this song has been playing on repeat this week. I always love a good remix.
I N C A S E Y O U M I S S E D I T