I’m keepin’ it short and sweet this week as I write this in between moments of soaking up the fairytale of living in this incredible city and then freaking out about my imminent departure. Needless to say, I’m sure this weekend will be pretty bittersweet as I reflect on my time over a cocktail or two. And since I’m trying to deflect… what’s on your agenda for the weekend?
L I N K S W O R T H M U S I N G O V E R
- I loved Jess’ guide to rosé and have to agree that Whispering Angel is my favorite too (even though my mom insists it sounds like a stripper name- ha!)
- Months later, I’m still obsessed with my 101 things in 1001 days list… have you made yours yet? If so, leave me a link below!
- A friend of mine told me about the gestalt prayer. It totally sums up my way of thinking about relationships- what do you think?
- This article made me contemplate my motives for makeup… what are yours?
- In France, I’ve been obsessed with this water called Contrex… have you heard of it? (Apparently it helps you lose weight…#ifonly)
- In honor of starting season one of Sex and the City, are you a Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha or Miranda? (I want to be Carrie but I’m always a Charlotte)
I N C A S E Y O U M I S S E D I T